Pays Langue Nationalité French Dictée Activity Beginner Listening Comprehension
Also included in
- Are you looking for French dictée - dictation exercises for your beginner level students? Do you struggle to find themed dictées that match beginner level French grammar? Dictées are great activities for building listening comprehension and writing skills. Here is the Set 2 Bundle. My dictation ePrice $25.00Original Price $40.00Save $15.00
- Do you struggle to find themed dictées that match beginner, intermediate, and even advanced level French grammar? Dictées are among the best activities for building listening comprehension and writing skills.This French Dictée Bundle includes over 90 dictation exercises from beginner to advanced levPrice $75.00Original Price $109.25Save $34.25
Are you looking for a French dictée - dictation exercise with a pays, langues, nationalités theme for your beginner level students? Do you struggle to find themed dictées that match beginner level French grammar?
Dictées are great activities for building listening comprehension and writing skills. This is a beginner level French dictée with a pays, langues, nationalités theme.
- Ten sentences
- Theme - Pays, langues, nationalités
- Basic grammar
- Present tense - être, aller, avoir, faire
- Definite, indefinite, and partitive articles
- Vocabulary - Nationality, where someone lives, professions, languages
➯ Video presentation of the dictée. Watch me and listen as I read each sentence two times slowly enough to understand and write at the same time. Many non-natives find it makes the listening comprehension part of dictation exercises more manageable to see the speaker's mouth. Once I've finished reading the dictation, I will present each written sentence in French along with the English translation. Once we've gone through all of the sentences and students have checked their work, I will present the complete text in paragraph form on the screen. At that time, we can slowly read through the complete text together so they can see how the separate sentences actually form a short story.
➯ Audio presentation of the dictée.. Listen as I read each sentence two times slowly enough to understand and write at the same time. This version of the exercise will be more challenging as students will not see the speaker's mouth.
➯ PDF of the numbered sentences in the dictée and the English translation.
➯ Numbered student response sheet. This is located on page 2 of the PDF.
➯ The following dictées are included in Bundled Set 1:
- Présenter quelqu'un
- Pays, langue, nationalité
- Situer un objet
- Décrire une personne
- Décrire un lieu d'habitation
- Dans la rue
- À l'hôtel
- Les heures
- La semaine
- La routine - Verbes réfléchis
➯ The following dictées are included in Bundled Set 2:
- La nourriture
- Passé composé avec avoir
- Passé composé avec être
- Interdictions et devoirs
- Savoir, pouvoir, vouloir
- Pronoms directs et indirects
- Avantages et inconvénients
- Passé composé des verbes réfléchis
- Parler de son enfance
"Dictation is the transcription of spoken text: one person who is "dictating" speaks and another who is "taking dictation" writes down the words as they are spoken. Among speakers of several languages, dictation is used as a test of language skill, similar to spelling bees in the English-speaking world."
Check out my Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Newsletter - French Freebies + Flash Sales
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
➯ Ça y est, je parle français! French 1 curriculum
➯ Ça y est, je parle français! French 2 curriculum
➯ Ça y est, je parle français! French 3 and 4 curriculum
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Copyright © Love Learning Languages, Jennifer Crespin
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.