Also included in
- Engage your students with this positive Back to School mini-unit. With a variety of documents, help them design a meaningful poster.Your Peace Day Unit Bundle in detail:This bundle is composed of 4 resources from our store: a mini-unit, a word list, a cultural flapbook and a biographical flapbook.*$8.50$10.25Save $1.75
Back-to-school is more stressful than ever this year and a summer review won't be fun. But, on September 21st, it's Peace Day. The perfect occasion to talk about positive feelings and hopes for the future.
Your Peace One Day Mini-Unit in detail:
This is a set of 5 worksheets that offer a mini-unit in 3 steps. It offers step by step activities. It’s a task-based mini chapter you will be able to do in less than five hours.
- Study a poster (work on vocabulary)
- Watch a video (work on symbols)
- Listen to testimonies (work on definitions)
- Design a poster (use what you know to promote Peace Day)
- Listen to an interview (listening test included)
How to use this resource:
Versions included: B&W and Color. The answer key is also provided
This is a non-editable PDF file; yet it is interactive for your students to complete it on screen.
Please download the preview to get a detailed overview.
✉ How to contact me:
Don't forget to follow me and leave feedback! I'm always happy to read your comments and share ideas with you! Plus you can earn credits for future purchases.