Help young children understand how to become more peaceful and tolerant by learning about the 6 pillars of peaceful character (respect, caring, fairness, responsibility, trustworthiness, citizenship). Using the hand as an example makes this lesson easier for children to remember. This material is very open-ended and can be used with a variety of ages in a large variety of creative ways.
- 6 character description cards
- labeled blackline master of the 'peaceful character hand'
- blank blackline master of the 'peaceful character hand'
- 1 large colored 'peaceful character hand'
- 1 page of small blank hand outlines