Take the Peachy Challenge by Meredith Avren, M.Ed., CCC-SLP (aka the Peachie Speechie !).
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! *Color AND Black and White option available*
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Black and White Peachy Challenge sheet
3- Color Peachy Challenge sheet
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Peachy Challenge sheet
(3) I give each student markers or crayons
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in a peach on their Challenge sheet. (OR if using the color version, they cover a peach with a token or bingo chip)
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang these sheets in my room as decorations!
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
Want more freebies and ideas for the classroom? Follow me on instagram: @thepeachiespeechie or check out my blog and apparel shop: www.PeachieSpeechie.com or "like" my Peachie Speechie facebook page!