- Now you can save $$ on our read-alouds which are perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!We have bundled the perfect set of September read-aloud lesson plans for Kindergarten and First Grade. This monthlong printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent q$12.50$20.00Save $7.50
- You can save 30% by purchasing our entire year of interactive read-alouds for kindergarten and first grade. Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet literatu$90.00$170.00Save $80.00
- We are excited to announce our Special Edition 2019 Friendship Read-Aloud Bundle for $7.00, regularly $12.00! These newly updated interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack which are perfect for back-to-school. This month-long digital or printable read$7.00$11.50Save $4.50
- We are excited to announce our Special Edition 2020 Teacher Favorite Read-Alouds curriculum in a bundle. These newly updated interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack which are perfect for the entire year. Our titles include rigorous text dependent q$72.00$138.00Save $66.00
- Product Description
Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
This digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. During each lesson, students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Peanut Butter and Cupcake by Terry Border
This lesson plan pack includes:
-Detailed Lesson Plan with full-size Samples
-Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
-Sequencing Events Story Map Graphic Organizers
-Funny Phrases Graphic Organizer
-Making Friends Writing Pages
-Bulletin Board Titles
-Craftivity Pattern and Instructions
- Jpegs for uploading to Seesaw
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our K-1 Interactive Read-alouds with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Kindergarten, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities for K and 1st , at a 30% discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"My students love this book and this resource is highly engaging. I especially loved the writing prompts that really got my students thinking on a higher level."
"Read alouds are my favorite and this made it so easy. And the book is adorable. Thank you!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our daily close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!