This resource is based on Peanut Butter and Jelly, a favorite sandwich and song for preschoolers and will provide a hands-on supplement to your Food Unit while addressing General Readiness Sills in both Math and English Language Arts.
Provided are fun activities to introduce, practice and assess general readiness skills
You will be provided the following:
• Five Mini-Posters (used to generate class discussions)
• Twelve Picture Cards (for receptive and expressive identification of fruits—grapes, strawberries and peanuts, jam, jelly and peanut butter in jars, on bread and on spoons or knife)
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Template for sorting
Direction are provided for the following:
• Using Mini-Posters
• Vocabulary activities
• Sorting by size
• Ordering by size
• Using Math Language (small, medium, and large)
• Materials to create Work Samples including labels and rubrics.
• Instructions to create Work Samples with Rubrics and Labels are also included.
NOTE: Although patterning is not included in the Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten, it is addressed by our states’ Preschool Content Standards and is included in this resource.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!