Peanut Butter and Jelly Partners | Cooperative Learning Partner Pairing Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- In student teaching, I learned that the behaviors you focus on are what increase in your classroom. If you want positive behaviors in your classroom, you need to encourage them when you see them in your students. These systems are incredibly easy for teachers to set up - no matter how long you've bePrice $20.20Original Price $25.25Save $5.05
- Looking for that extra bit of engagement in your guided reading block? Want your students to look forward to collaborating with new friends during math centers? Looking for a way to create random classroom groups in 2 minutes? You're going to LOVE this.Don't just take my word for it though, 350 5-StPrice $15.00Original Price $22.75Save $7.75
- It was breaking my heart to watch my students wandering around the room trying not to cry when I said, "Please find a partner." So I created these cards! Now they are loved by thousands of teachers who have the same goal of including every student in their classroom.These partnership cards make it qPrice $26.20Original Price $32.75Save $6.55
- Aimee’s Edventures Partner Cards for Cooperative Learning are the perfect way to get your students working together in small groups with ease. These cards promote classroom inclusion with 52 cards (26 pairs) that are both fun and easy to use. Kids of all abilities can benefit from this cooperative lPrice $19.80Original Price $22.00Save $2.20
It was breaking my heart to watch my students wandering around the room trying not to cry when I said, "Please find a partner." So I created these cards! Now they are loved by thousands of teachers who have the same goal of including every student in their classroom.
These partnership cards make it quick and easy to set up differentiated small group work, and they're perfect for kids of all abilities. The best part is that they don't have to guess who their partner is, it's right on the card (which means less work for you!) Just print, laminate, and cut out the cards - then let your students find their partners.
This is a great way to promote classroom inclusion and make sure everyone is feeling connected. You can use them to create class games, cooperative learning activities, reading buddies, and more!
OVER 800 5-STAR RATINGS ON TPT AND COUNTING! This product has gone viral on Instagram and TikTok because it is loved by teachers around the globe!
There are 26 pairs (52 cards) that are easy to cut and distribute. You can laminate them for durability.
SAVE MONEY BY PURCHASING THE MEGA BUNDLE!
Peanut Butter and Jelly (Strawberry and Grape)
Hamburger and French Fries
Ketchup and Mustard
Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Legs
Ice Cream Sundae and Milkshake
Cake and Brownies
Sugar Cookie and Soda
Bacon and Eggs
Cereal and Milk
Pancakes and Syrup
Breakfast Bagel and Breakfast Burrito
Waffles and Pancakes
Bread and Butter
Macaroni and Cheese
Milk and Cookie
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches (Strawberry and Grape)
Spaghetti and Meatball
Salt and Pepper
Salad and Dressing
Purple and Green Grapes
Cherries and Lemon
Strawberry and Banana
Coconut and Pineapple
Orange and Peach
Green and Red Pepper
Broccoli and Carrot
Celery and Corn
Potato and Onion
Lettuce and Tomato
Peas and Corn
Lime and Raspberry Popsicle
Chocolate and Strawberry Cone
Blue and Pink Cupcake
Frozen Yogurt and Pizza
Sno Cone and Hotdog
Pizza and Pineapple
Each card comes in color and black and white printable options.
"Easily one of my favorite TPT purchases ever! My students are absolutely obsessed with these and my team loves them too. They make assigning partners super easy and no one is ever upset about partners because they're just too excited to see what they get to be! Absolutely the best way to pick pairs. " -Mrs. Loders Learners
"Such a cute way to get students in pairs! My students will navigate towards their friends if instructed to pair up, and some students often get left out. This activity is a great way to make sure everyone is included!" -Kara P.
"My students loved this resource. Sometimes they kind of get sick of working with their table groups so they enjoyed going around the classroom and trying to find their pair. They also loved that it let them work with other students in the class. Overall it is an amazing resource!" -Abigail M.
"My students love these and ask me to use them all the time! I was shocked that they liked that I picked their partners so much, but it's all thanks to this resource!" -Madeline S.
Want to earn CREDITS towards other TPT products? Leave a review!
(Yep- it's that easy!)
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback.
- Go to your My Purchases and click on the Provide Feedback link.
READ ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ON THE BLOG
SEE THIS PRODUCT IN ACTION ON TIKTOK (VIRAL VIDEO)
SEE THIS PRODUCT IN ACTION ON INSTAGRAM (VIRAL VIDEO)
You May Also Like:
Back to School Partnership Cards
Click the green star ★ above to follow my store and receive all the latest product updates and freebies!
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I will be happy to help!
Copyright© Aimee Scott
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only.