Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley by Aaron Blabey Worksheets
- Prediction Worksheet
- About the Book
- Fill in the Blank Cloze Worksheet
- Who are your good friends?
- What makes you a good friend?
- Why is Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley a good friend?
- How can you be a good friend?
- A Good Friend
- Describe Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley
- About Me Chart
- Which character are you most and least like?
- Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley Character Profile
- Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley Venn Diagram
- Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley Opposite
- Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley Word and Picture Match
ACARA- Share feelings and thoughts about the events and characters in texts (ACELT1783)
- Discuss how authors create characters using language and images (ACELT1581)
- Discuss characters and events in a range of literary texts and share personal responses to these texts, making connections with students' own experiences (ACELT1582)
- Respond to texts, identifying favourite stories, authors and illustrators (ACELT1577)
- Understand the use of vocabulary in familiar contexts related to everyday experiences, personal interests and topics taught at school (ACELA1437)
- Recognise that texts are created by authors who tell stories and share experiences that may be similar or different to students’ own experiences (ACELT1575)
Font from http://www.australianschoolfonts.com.au