Introduce and review important events and vocabulary surrounding the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 with this engaging word search puzzle worksheet. Puzzlers must look in all directions and some words do overlap, making this a fairly challenging word search. Great for early finishers, sub files, or an activity for the whole class.
The 28 vocabulary words included in the puzzle are: Air, Attack, Battleship, Bomber, Carrier, Casualties, Declaration, Fighter, Hawaii, Honolulu, Infamy, Island, Japan, Memorial, Military, Naval, Oahu, Pacific, Plane, Roosevelt, Squadron, Surprise, Tora, Torpedo, USA, USS Arizona, War, and WWII.
If you like this history word search, you might also like:
• Pearl Harbor Crossword Puzzle
• Hawaii Geography Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥