Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 2 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
Click here to purchase the Unit 3 bundle and save!
- Anchor charts for long e (ee, ea, y, e); author's purpose (to inform, to entertain, and to persuade); verbs
- An original verb song
- High frequency word cards and posters with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for high frequency words, verbs, and author's purpose
- Verbs and nouns sort pocket book
- Verbs headband game
- "Pearl and Wagner: Two Good Friends" scavenger hunt
- "Pearl and Wagner: Two Good Friends" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on author's purpose to inform using "Listen Up: Alexander Graham Bell's Talking Machine" by Monica Kulling
- Mini lesson on author's purpose to entertain using "You Will Be My Friend" by Peter Brown
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.