Peasants in Medieval Europe immerses students in history in ways that are both fun and interactive. Over the course of three days, your students will learn about the daily lives of peasants and be able to apply them to a variety of scenarios that address common core reading and writing standards.
1. Common Core Standard Based Lesson Plans and Strategies.
2. Daily Life Readings.
3. Higher Level Thinking Questions.
4. Main Idea Reading Activity.
5. Life of a Peasant RAFT (writing assignment) that chronicles different elements of peasant life.
6. A Project Specific Rubric.
7. Medieval Manor Art Project.
My students love these activities and I hope yours do too!
If you like these activities you will also like the Vikings Instagram Project https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vikings-Instagram-Project-3456871