Peep Day is so much fun to do especially right around Easter or Spring time. These centers can be used for an entire week or be completed as a fun "Peep" day in your classroom.
There are 12 center signs both large and small
Max the Peep original book
- copy black and white, 2 per page, print the colorful version and turn it into a book, or project on board using PDF file
- Making Predictions
- Character Senses 2 versions
- Retell Beginning, Middle, and End
- Cut and Paste sequence
- Author’s Purpose
- Writing mini book: A day with my Peep
Activities for Peep and Egg by Laura Gehl
- Character Analysis
- Character Change
- Persuasive Prewriting and Writing
- Peep Surveying
- Tally Graph
- Picture Graph
- Bar Graph
- Count by 2's, 1's, and 100's
- Spin and Move-black and white and color version
- Peeps Place Value Fun-3 different sets of the same game (different colors to make it easier for each set)
- Word Search
- ee word sort
- Antonyms-prep 3 sets
- Synonyms-prep 3 sets
- Compound words-prep 3 sets
Adopt a Peep
- mini certificates 4 per page
- 2 full size activities for adopt a peep
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!
If you would like to join me live to discuss these ideas and more in my classroom, please join my private group.
Some other fun ways to connect....