Get ready for Spring and Easter with this fun and easy articulation game!
This packet includes 144 words!
- 48 /r/ words (16 initial, 16 medial, and 16 final)
- 48 /l/ words (16 initial, 16 medial, and 16 final)
- 48 /s/ words (16 initial, 16 medial, and 16 final)
+ 48 blank Peep cards for you to make your own target game. Great suggestions include other articulation words, sight words, irregular plurals or past tense verbs, synonyms, antonyms, and so much more!
Print, laminate, and cut pieces out.
Suggested game play:
Students try to "take a bite" from each Peeps in their box. The first player to "take a bite" from each Peep in their box wins!
1. Give one Peep Box to each student.
2. Place target sound cards face down on the table.
Students take turns flipping cards over and practice their sound.
3. If the student needs the colored Peep, they place it over the corresponding colored Peep in their box. If the student does not need that color, the card is returned facedown to the pile.
**key words: spring, easter, Easter, artic, articulation, speech, speech therapy, intervention, RTI, peeps,