This fun printable activity has ONE Easter and Spring themed Flip-Card design – in colour AND black & white. Simply print, cut out, fold, glue and flip – you’re animating. The cards can be printed on simple 8 ½ X 11” paper and gifted to a parent or a loved one. Celebrate spring with these two cute Peeps playing tug-of-war with an Easter Egg.
Flip-Cards are a “hands on” visual arts activity to learn about the principles of animation. Everyone watches cartoons, right? Flip-cards break animation down into two related drawings: a static pose and an action pose. Flipping back and forth between the two poses makes them come to life – and that’s the magic of animation.
Flip-Cards are meant to be assembled and given as a gift. There’s nothing more meaningful than gifting something made by hand, especially something that comes to life when you open it.
Want to try one first? Download the Flip-Card FREEBIE here.
For more on how they’re made, download the FREE Flip-Card Instructions
What you get in this set:
• Ready to print full color PDF with Peeps Egg Tug Bunny Flip-Card design.
• Ready to print black & white PDF with Peeps Egg Tug Flip-Card design.
• Easy-to-follow instructions in color and black & white (2 PDFs).
Check out these related sets:
• Easter Flip-Cards BUNDLE – Animation Basics
• Bunny Lays An Egg FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Mother Hen & Baby Bunny FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Egg & Bunny FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Easter Egg & Bunny FLIP-CARDS
• Easter Egg & Bunny FLIP-CARDS - Black & White
• Flip-Card FREEBIE.
• FREE Flip-Card Instructions
Leave me some feedback and earn TpT credit.
Follow me to get the heads up on sales, freebies and new stuff.
Want an animated store banner? I am here for you. And by "here" I mean Youtube. Also Twitter...and Facebook...and Ello. And my blog. I'm everywhere.