Peer Assessment Task - For Group Work/Projects
This is a simple/useful task I use in my classroom for students to assess each other based on their level of involvement, input, level of work quality, etc during group work. Students make use of the graphic organizer mid and post project in order for group members to understand their strengths opportunities for improvement.
- Any intermediate/senior level group task
- Ongoing peer assessments throughout a project or the school year
- Establishing common group work language/terms/expectations for the entire class.
- Helping students set and understand group goals criteria
- Helping students develop skills in giving/receiving peer feedback
***I have included both pdf and word versions. Feel free to adapt this product to suit the needs of your classroom.