Often, you just need a few, key tools to make writing GREAT!
We have specifically garnered a few favorite items, and then added some COMPLETELY NEW ONES to help you and YOUR STUDENTS hit the ground running with peer editing.
These are useful, re-usable and versatile forms and pages that lay the groundwork for proper editing, discussion and procedure, instill great habits, lower stress, and make YOUR life easier.
This specially priced kit by PerfettoWritingRoom© provides you with some very specific HARD-WORKING pages for Peer Editing, like:
• a thorough introduction with GUIDELINES,
• our effective and popular critique FORMULA, that is clear, helpful and only requires practice and time for students to improve upon.
• critique sheets in two styles
• a conference log sheet so that you can meet with students WHILE peer editing is going on, and maximize your class time!
• A self-assessment student survey to be used after the first peer edit and whenever you see fit so that students can maximize their success in the peer editing process
* NEW - TWO pages of clear proofreading marks with examples,
as well as a brief overview of the differences between the
treatment of quotations and italics when referring to
*NEW - APPLICABLE Common Core Standards, a bonus for you,
broken down by activity for ease of use
*NEW - Rubric for a Completed Short Story.
• And a very handy “Changes I Will Make” form, which works not only to encourage attention and responsibility during the peer edit process but also provides one organized place for students to work from once they begin the rewrite. (It is up to you if you have students affix the critique forms and this “Changes I Will Make” form to their final draft. It will however give you an added benchmark of progress and effort).
For Middle School, High School or College, class just got a whole lot more ORGANIZED and EFFECTIVE!
If you like this product, you may also like:
THE Characterization Master Course: Writing Fiction and an Analytical Essay