These editing stations help students to peer edit any Social Studies based essay. They are specifically designed for Historical writing, and they can work with any type of historical essay, including DBQs, Inquiry-Based essays or Enduring Issue essays. You can use these with digital essays (google docs) or printed essays. With digital essays, students can leave comments on Google Docs. With handwritten essays, students will leave comments directly on the essays.
This resource includes:
- 4 editing stations with a task card and sign for each
- EDITABLE Task cards that address each of the following:
- M.E.A.L. Plan Paragraph writing (explained in lesson plan)
- Using Historical Evidence
- Constructive Criticism and Praise
- Signs or Posters for labeling each station (The signs have been provided in two formats. The first includes the titles, and the second has blank signs that you can label yourself.)
- A Lesson Plan how to utilize these stations in your own classroom.
All of these resources are editable in some form, so you can change the text for your own classroom situation.
Tips for Customers:
Follow my store to be the first to know when I launch new products. Simply click the little green star next to my name, and my new products will appear on the front page of your TPT account.
Did you know you can earn TPT credit towards future purchases?
Make sure you’re logged into your account and find your My Purchases page. For each purchase you’ve made, make sure to leave feedback. This feedback earns you credit towards future purchases - it’s like free TPT money! Feedback is very important to me, as it helps me to create new products. If you have any questions regarding a TPT product you’ve purchased from me, simply e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more Social Studies resources, links, and discussion at my blog - peacefieldhistory.com
6 (with different versions 12)