This is a student checklist. Students use it to peer edit writing. One student shares their writing and the other student fill out this form. The rating scale is a smiley face, a frown face, and a question mark.
1. There are spaces between the words.
2. Sentences start with a capital letter.
3. Sentences end with a period, question mark, or exclamation mark.
4. The word I is always capital.
5. Word Wall Words are spelled correctly.
6. The writer chose a topic and stayed with it.
7. The writer did not make me want to turn my T.V. on.
8. The story has a beginning, middle, and an end.