Also included in
- These units for Interactive Notebooks create a whole year of Secondary ELA lessons. Your students will create organized reference tools to show their learning, all while maintaining creativity and choice. These lessons, activities, and assessments are perfect for grades 7-10.Key takeaways of this fu$59.99$107.80Save $47.81
- This bundle contains peer feedback activities for presentations, informational writing, and creative writing. Use these throughout the year and mix-and-match them for different units. This resource also includes activities for self-reflection. (grades 6-10)What other teachers are saying...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My$5.99$7.75Save $1.76
TAG feedback is a great peer critique technique for writer’s workshops or essays. TAG is an acronym for “Tell the writer something you like”, “Ask the writer a question”, and “Give one piece of constructive criticism.” On a designated day, students bring in rough drafts of whatever they are writing. Our school is 1:1, so they bring them on their laptops. Then, students rotate in small groups and write down TAG feedback for the writer.
Use again and again!
1. Two versions of the TAG feedback sheet (students review two classmates' texts or three)
2. Digital version (Google Slides)
3. Screen reader version (Google Doc)
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA