Also included in
- Teach the Black Lives Matter movement, engage students in social justice issues, and encourage collaboration through lit circles with this Black Lives Matter & Social Justice Lit Circle Bundle--online or in person! This literature circle includes material for teaching The Hate U Give by Angie Th$93.82$117.27Save $23.45
Encourage collaboration and speech rehearsal with this Peer Speech Feedback Worksheet! This double-sided handout breaks down speech presentation into three areas--content, voice, and body language--to help students leave value feedback for one another while rehearsing speech projects.
Before presenting a speech to the class or uploading one to the web, students need to practice. However, they rarely do unless class time is given for it. With this worksheet, students will be given the space to practice plus the valuable insight from their peers.
By watching and critiquing one another, students will learn more about presenting a strong speech than they ever will from teacher instruction.
, copy the worksheet for students.
, simply assign the included Google Doc version.
- NON-EDITABLE double-sided Peer Speech Feedback Worksheet
- EDITABLE Google Doc version of the Peer Speech Feedback Worksheet
- Resource Overview document
You can see the whole student handout in the preview.
Speeches are a powerful skill to practice with your students. I highly recommend using them to complement any social justice unit you may be doing.
You May Also Like:
- Speech Project
- Speech Tips Handout
- Social Justice Novel Studies:
***This resource consists of a non-editable PDF file and Google Docs within a Google Drive folder. You'll need to grant permission to TPT to access your drive (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of answer keys, is included in the preview.