Included in this PDF are 8 Pegs Cards covering the concepts of Quarter Past and Quarter To Digital and Analogue times.
- 2 x Digital Quarter Past
- 2 x Analogue Quarter Past
- 2 x Digital Quarter To
- 2 x Analogue Quarter To
How to set up:
- Print each card onto coloured paper
- Fold at the halfway mark, so the clocks are on the front and answers on the back
- Laminate for durability
Directions for use:
- Once set up (as per above), use pegs or clips to have students find the 6 correct answers on each cards. Students can self assess by flipping over the card to check for the answer.
- This can be used to introduce/revise prior learnt concepts, or could be used as a teaching tool in small groups.
- Extension activities could include writing out all of the times on each card, colouring all the quarter past with one colour of whiteboard marker, quarter to with a different colour, and so on.
**Want more PEG CARD sets?**
Peg Cards- Australian Money
Peg Cards- TIME Half Past and o'Clock
Peg Cards- TIME Quarter Past and Quarter To
Peg Cards- FRACTIONS Halves Thirds Quarters
Peg Cards- FRACTIONS Fifths and Sixths
Peg Cards- Math BUNDLE
Peg Cards- Sight Words