Included in this PDF Bundle are 38 Peg Cards covering 12 different Sight Word Lists. The list of all sight words are also included in the bundle.
How to set up:
- Print each card onto coloured paper
- Fold at the halfway mark, so the words are on the front and answers on the back
- Laminate for durability
Directions for use:
- Once set up (as per above), use pegs or clips to have students find the 6 correct answers on each cards. Students can self assess by flipping over the card to check for the answer.
- This can be used to introduce/revise prior learnt concepts, or could be used as a teaching tool in small groups.
- Extension activities could include writing the words out in sentences.
**Want more PEG CARD sets?**
Peg Cards- Multiples x2-x12
Peg Card Sampler FREEBIE
Peg Cards- Addition and Subtraction to 20
Peg Cards- Australian Money
Peg Cards- TIME Half Past and o'Clock
Peg Cards- TIME Quarter Past and Quarter To
Peg Cards- FRACTIONS Halves Thirds Quarters
Peg Cards- FRACTIONS Fifths and Sixths
Peg Cards- Math BUNDLE
Peg Cards- Sight Words