Pen Pal Letter Templates for Students | Digital and Print | Google Pen Pals
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Are you looking for digital and printable distance learning activities to help you increase interaction with your students and their peers? These engaging penpal letter templates with and without prompts, is the the perfect way to engage and support writers. These are effective printable and digital writing activities in and out of the classroom to increase writing skills and social interaction. Send presentations to your students at home or in your classroom, using Google Classroom, or send PDF templates to students to print and fill from home.
These digital Google Slides are great way to focus your letter writing instruction, initiate fun conversations, introduce new writing concepts or review past learning. Friendly letter brainstorming graphic organizer, support template and mentor poster are also included making this resource easy to implement and increases writer success.
10 UNIQUE PROMPTS and multiple blank templates in color and black and white.
Prompts help inspire writers to generate fun topics of discussion.
Available Formats: PowerPoint and Google Slides both as well as printable PDF.
Easy to Implement & Engaging Digital Writing Activities Included:
What is so great about this product?
★ It is NO PREP
★ It is PAPERLESS or PRINTABLE
★ On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
★ Technology = ENGAGING
★ Can practice ANYWHERE
★ Students are working independently on their individual file
★ You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending templates to individual students.
★ TECHNOLOGY & WRITING STANDARDS
★ Students LOVE it!
★ Increase social interaction
⭐CLICK HERE >> To follow me and find out about new products, sales and freebies!
DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES
Digital Monthly Writing Unit :
Digital Monthly Paired Passages (Fiction and Nonfiction) :
Digital Daily Math Practice:
Digital Morning Meeting Slides:
- April | Digital Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning Activities
- May | Digital Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning Activities
- June August | Digital Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning Activities
Check out these other digital resources for the Google Classroom
- Earth Day Digital Activities | Distance Learning | Google Classroom Slides
- All About Snakes Google Classroom Digital Distance Learning Activities
- Triceratops Activities Google Classroom Distance Learning Activities
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Activities Google Classroom Distance Learning
- Stegosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Spinosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Apatosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Pterodactyl | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Oviraptor | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Parasaurolophus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students or children.
*You can also print this resource for a hard copy instead of completing digitally or print after completion to display and share work.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!