Pencil Box Name Tags | English & Spanish #swimsunsave
Also included in
- Are you thinking about flexible seating? This bundle includes everything you need to organize and manage your classroom without extra stress!I created these resources because I wanted to really TEACH my class what to do in a flexible seating classroom. The Smart Spots book with posters and printablePrice $11.00Original Price $14.00Save $3.00
- Get ready for Back to School with these must have essentials for student supplies! Help children stay organized in the classroom with pencil box name tags and math tool box labels. Communicate with families using take home folders, personal word walls, and Fridge Friend learning tools! CLICK ON THEPrice $19.00Original Price $30.00Save $11.00
No more sticky desks or peeling name tags! Pencil Box Name Tags solve so many problems in the classroom! Children can move around without ever losing their supplies or learning tools. These are the perfect option for desks, tables, and flexible seating!
CLICK ON THE GREEN PREVIEW BUTTON
⭐What is included?
- English options
- Spanish options
- 2 options for alphabet strips
- 100 chart and 120 chart
- editable name tags
⭐What information can I add?
- Student names
- Class numbers
- Log in information
- QR codes
⭐How can I use these?
- Attach to standard plastic pencil boxes
- Slide into the clear window of a binder pouch
- Add a magnet and stick on the side of metal desks
What are other teachers saying?
"I am so happy that I decided to use these name tags. My little ones learned to use them within a few days and they were very helpful the rest of the year!"
"These are AMAZING!!! Worked so well with hot glue and boxes."
"Loved being able to find one that had many words/concepts that we would be using throughout the school year. I have seen many kiddos refer to it quite often, specifically the hundreds chart and the color words!"
- How can I personalize these?
You will received a PowerPoint file with your download. The name tag images can not be edited, but you can add student information and add your own text and/or images.
- How can I assemble these?
Print and laminate your name tags. I have always used hot glue to attach my name tags to pencil boxes, but I know some other teacher who prefer tape or Velcro.
- Do you have an option with pictures?
YES! The Early Childhood Pencil Box Name Tags have pictures to match each letter of the alphabet.
- Do you have an option for intermediate grades?
YES! The Intermediate Pencil Box Name Tagshave learning tools to support students in grades 2-5.
- Is this resource available in other languages?
No. At this time, this product is only available in English and Spanish.
- Do you have any other student supply resources?
YES! CLICK HERE TO SAVE ON THE STUDENT SUPPLY BUNDLE
How do I get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page
- Click on the Provide Feedback button
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Your feedback is so important to me! I use it as a guide to update and create resources. I strive for 5 star products that are loved by teachers and students. If you questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!
⭐Click HERE to follow me! You will be notified when I post new products! Save up to 50% in the first 24 hours after new products are posted!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
❤️ Thank you so much,