This fun pencil-themed phonology packet has everything you need!
Included in the download:
★ 1 open-ended pencil parade game board
★ Fronting minimal pairs – 54 cards with visuals
★ Stopping minimal pairs – 54 cards with visuals
★ Final Consonant Deletion minimal pairs – 54 cards with visuals
★ Syllable Deletion cards – 44 3-syllable cards and 44 4-syllable cards with visuals
Total in packet: 250 phonology cards with visuals
★ Phonology data sheets included for each set (simply use a check mark, a dash, an X, etc. in each box to keep data for each word produced).
• Select the set(s) of cards to use with your students.
• Students draw a card, say the words correctly, and then spin the spinner.
• The student should move to the colored pencil that he or she spun on the spinner.
• The first student to the end is the winner.
• Be sure to print in color and laminate all materials for durability.
Graphics: Smarty Symbols
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities!