Do your students need more practice representing decimals
? These task cards help your students practice representing decimals in tenths and hundredths with visual models, base ten, and money.
This set includes –
• 36 task cards for Texas TEKS 4.2e
o 12 cards with visual grids, 12 with base ten forms, 12 with money
• Recording Sheets with multiple options
• Cards are not-numbered to allow flexibility in teaching
• Math Rotations/Guided Math practice
• Small Group work
• Whole Class Review
• Extension ideas: have students use the models not shown to represent the same decimal (If base ten is shown, have students draw it, write it, or use money manipulatives)
• Students can quiz each other
• Show under the document camera and have students use whiteboards to write their answer in any form you decide.
Follow Me on Instagram!
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Be Sure to Follow My Store!