This is a great resource to supplement your thematic winter units while addressing your students' Math and Reading Readiness Skills.
Activities are provided for the following Math Skills:
• Receptive Identification of Numbers (0-20)
• Expressive Identification of Numbers
• Sequencing/Ordering Numbers
• Creating Sets of Objects to Meet Numbers
Reading Readiness Skills addressed are:
• Receptive/Identification of Upper Case Alphabet Letters
• Receptive/Identification of Lower Case Alphabet Letters
• Matching Lower Case Letters to Upper Case Letters
• Ordering Alphabet Letters
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!