You will receive a Penguin Thematic Unit & Penguins by Gail Gibbons Literary Unit!
This is great lesson for small or whole reading groups.
In this unit you will receive:
1.) Vocabulary Words w/Assessment
2.) Book Review
3.) Compare and Contrast Penguins
4.) Reading Comprehension Assessment
5.) Creative Writing Assignment
6.) ABC Order Practice
7.) How many words can you make?
8.) Identifying Nouns
9.) Distinguishing between Fact and Opinion
10.) Ideas on how to use Vocabulary Words
11.) PDF and Power Point Files (Easy Editing)
12.) Bonus: January 2016 Freebie (6 extra pages of winter content)
All the material in this Penguin Thematic Unit is common core aligned, and is perfect for any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade elementary class.
What's in this Penguin Thematic Unit?
1. Vocabulary Word Sheet & Definitions
2. Vocabulary Multiple Choice Worksheets
3. 2- Lesson Plans Involving Reading, English, and Math
4. Penguin Body Part Labeling Sheet with Answers
5. Penguin Writing Prompts
6. Compare and Contrast penguin Activity
7. Suggested Penguin Activities for the Classroom
Visit special teacher resources for more resources and lesson plans
Thanks for your download! Be looking for new resources each month!