This craft is perfect for your students during winter! It includes 6 different written activities to target various skills, but you can also choose to complete the craft on it's own to work on concepts, following directions, or just for fun!
• Penguin Craftivity Templates (pages 4-8)
• “Penguin Talk” Student Page (page 9) is great for targeting vocabulary or articulation.
• “My Penguin Adventure” Student Page (page 10) is perfect for your students to create their own story about a penguin!
• “Penguin Facts” (page 11) would be great to use with non-fiction text for students to record facts they learn about penguins. Each student could pick a different kind of penguin, then compare and contrast with each other!
• Describing Web (page 12) includes 7 circles for writing describing words about a penguin.
• Writing & Drawing Student Page (page 13) combines drawing and writing for your students’ creative stories!
• Writing page (Page 14) can be used for you to come up with your own prompt or to use as a story retell page for a fiction book you have read about penguins.
Thanks for visiting my store!
Crazy Speech World