Also included in
- Students will read, work with 2 digit numbers, tell time to five minute intervals and learn science facts about penguins, polar bears, and arctic animals as they engage with these resources, all picked especially for second graders. Polar learning fun just right for units on polar animals, winter,$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
Learn about the life cycle of the largest penguin species with this 12 page mini science reader! A Chick Grows Up is a non-fiction printable for your elementary students, and comes in both color and b&w. Facts are presented simply, with beautiful graphics from Educlips. A list of vocabulary and definitions is included, as well as a follow up worksheet and answers. You'll use this booklet for winter, polar animal, animals in winter, or penguin themes.
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "Awesome addition to my penguin unit! My students really enjoyed it."
- "Great resource for our penguin unit!"
- "Like all your other resources, my daughter loves this one :-) Thank you so much!!!"
A Chick Grow Up: The Lifecycle of the Emperor Penguin is also available in my Polar learning bundle - 2nd grade. If you own the bundle, then you already have this resource! Don't have it yet? You can save 20% by choosing the bundle!
For more winter learning materials, please also consider:
- Polar Animal Tangrams,
- Polar Bear Craft and Book,
- Penguin Time,
- Penguin Sentence Picture Match,
- Penguin Hundred Chart Mystery Pictures, and
- Arctic Sentence Picture Match.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!