• Penguin Math: Simple addition problems . 2 pages
• Penguin Numbers Worksheet: Pick a number card and find the matching number on the paper and dot it with a bingo dotter.
• Penguin Shapes Worksheet: Color and count shapes.
• Penguin Ten Frames: Cut and Glue the correct number of penguins in the Ten Frame. 2 pages
• Penguin Ten Frame: Count the Mittens in the ten Frame and write correct answer. 1 page
• I Can Count to 10! : Writing Activity to practice counting 1 to 10.
• I Can Count by Tens: Writing Activity to practice counting by Tens
• Penguin Patterns: Color the Penguins and write down the correct letter to correspond to pattern. Patterns included: AB, ABC, AAB, and a ABB Pattern. 2 sheets
• Penguin Cut and Glue Patterns: 2 pages
• Penguin Roll and Cover: In color and in black and white to print. Roll the die and color the number in the black and white version and cover the number in the color version.
• What is Missing?: 2 different pages. Fill in the missing numbers from 1 to 10. Fill in the missing numbers from 11 to 20.
• Penguin Numbers: Print in color or in black and white. Print and laminate for durability. Use in your Math Centers or Pocket Charts and use with the Penguin Numbers Worksheet. Numbers 0 to 10.
• Penguin Number Word Cards in color from zero to ten to use to match with the Mitten Number cards.
• I have included one blank Penguin Card in color and in black and white to add your own numbers or sight words you want your children to practice!
• Penguin Syllable Count Worksheet. Use Penguin Syllable Cards and have children pick a card and clap out how many syllables and then record answers. 8 Cards: Walrus, Seal, Igloo, Popsicle, Snowflake, Mittens, Snowman, and Polar Bear.
• Penguin Picture Cards (12) to use with Penguin Beginning Sounds Worksheet and Penguin Ending Sounds Worksheet.. Pictures include: Sun, Queen, Zebra, Cat, Ball, King, Duck, Hippo, Elf, Ant, Boat, and Dog. Print on cardstock and laminate for durability.
• Penguin Beginning Sounds Worksheet to use with Penguin Picture Cards. 2 different sheets to record answers.
• Penguin Ending Sounds worksheet to use with Penguin Picture Cards. 2 different sheets to record answers.
Thank you for downloading my fun and easy Penguin Literacy and Math Activities! I hope you enjoy using these activities during your Winter units! Please take the time to leave feedback! It is greatly appreciated!