Chill out with the fun work stations in this unit! Children will practice letter recognition, rhyming, beginning sounds, number recognition, counting, patterns and more with this unit.
The work stations include:
1. Penguin Partners - a penguin themed visual discrimination game.
2. Cool Counting - counting to 12
3. Penguin Patterns - complete the AB, ABC, AAB, and ABB patterns
4. Penguin Fun - number recognition 0-20
5. Penguin ABC's - uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
6. Penguin Pals - rhyming.
7. Five Little Penguins - includes the words for the pocket chart and pictures for acting it out.
8. Penguin Match - match beginning sounds, uppercase letters and lowercase letters.
9. Roll, Say, Keep - a fun game to practice uppercase and lowercase letter recognition.
Many of the games have various levels to meet the needs of your students.
Each work station includes printable title pages to glue onto a yellow envelope or folder for storage. Directions and labels are also included with each game.