This center provides students with the opportunity to solve various elapsed time problems that relate to real world application.
The center includes:
1. This is a 60 card set of themed elapsed time word problem task cards. There are 20 task cards for each set for determining the duration of events, the starting time of an event, and ending time of an event.
2. There are 9 modified recording sheets for varied levels of student ability and for each of the three objectives: duration, start, and end time.
3. Six modeled visual aids of each telling time strategy for students to use as references for each set of word problems
4. Labels that can be used to create a tri-fold center
5. Clock that can be used by students as an math manipulative