Penguin Power Addition Bump Game
What you need:
- 2 dice
-10 counters per players, each player needs a different color.
1) 2- 3 players
2) Players take turns rolling 2 dice and adding the numbers together.
3) Find that answer on the board and cover it with one of your pieces.
4) Take turns rolling and covering.
5) If you roll a number that is already covered by your opponent, you can “bump” their piece off and put on your own.
6) If your piece is already on the number, put a second piece on top.This “locks” the number and your opponent can no longer bump you off.
7) The game ends when all of the numbers have been covered.
For more fun activities and ideas, follow us on TPT or Instagram at: