This set of Penguin Research Brochures is ideal for independent or group student research. Designed as a 2-sided brochure, the end product will be focused, organized, attractive and each will be unique! Each penguin brochure includes the same open-ended response areas, illustration boxes, a map to identify the penguin's habitat and space for students to cite sources – plus, there are areas promoting creativity and higher-level thinking. The similar format for each brochure will allow teachers to guide and support research regardless of student groupings.
* 17 penguin specific brochures
* Kid-friendly Google Search Term card will help students do internet research more independently.
* Penguin species List – an area for students to sign up and for you to keep track of who is responsible for which penguin
* Project Rubric – allows students to see expectations and facilitates easy scoring.
* Project implementation suggestions
Students choose a penguin. You print the brochure – and the research begins!
You may also be interested in :
State Report Research Project – State-specific Tri-Fold Brochures
Research Project Rubrics for Group Presentations
Research Project Rubrics for Individual Presentations
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Reading Strategy Homework – Engage in authentic practice! Any level! Any book!
Large Scale Timeline with cut-and-paste option.
The Pet Project – A mini economics simulation for second-fifth grade
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.