Penguin Themed PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guide
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The thought of having to plan a co-teaching lesson to use in a classroom sounds a bit overwhelming.Or, maybe you are SCARED to get up in front of your colleagues and co-teach a language lesson in the classroom.The themed therapy push-in language lesson plan guides are designed for speech pathologistPrice $68.76Original Price $95.50Save $26.74
Are you a school-based SLP that works with K-2 students that have language impairments? Do you like to go into the Special Education classroom to provide push-in language support? If you said, "yes" to these questions, then this Penguin-Themed Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide will support the busy speech pathologist in the following ways:
❤️ Save time lesson planning
❤️ Increase student engagement during the lesson
❤️ Help the classroom teacher learn how to implement language during the academic school day
❤️ Target your students’ goals
The language activities in this set include tips and tricks for how to do push-in speech therapy. There is a cheat sheet guide with recommended books (YouTube read alouds or Amazon links), links to themed movement videos, and 3-5 extension activities to do in small group work stations. The cheat sheet lesson plan guide has links to the Common Core standards that the activities are targeting.
Included is a Penguin Google Slide presentation to use on a Smartboard or laptop that targets wh-questions, vocabulary, and grammar concepts.
Not really able to do push-in therapy, but love using themed language activities? SLPs can still use the penguin language activities in small group sessions!
These activities are aligned with the language and speaking and listening Common Core standards. Although it is designed for speech pathologists, SPED and General Education Teachers can also use this resource in the classroom.
Included in this resource:
⭐How to use these lessons in the classroom and/or in a small group.
⭐Tips and tricks for doing push-in speech & language support in the classroom.
⭐Blank lesson plan template (2 versions) to fill out before the push-in lesson. Fill out with the teacher if you have collaboration time. A digital copy is included on Google Slides to edit and share with the teacher.
⭐Letter home to parents/guardian about additional language activities to support the penguin theme.
⭐Penguin Push-In Lesson Cheat Sheet – A digital version is included in the Google Slides (fonts: KG Primary Penmanship).
⭐Cheat sheet instructions for instructional aides and teachers for the Dress A Penguin and the Penguin Match-ups for “where.”
⭐Penguin Match-ups for “where.”
⭐Dress A Penguin file folder activity with printable items, CORE boards and visual support.
⭐Penguin sensory bin guide, printables, and sentence strips.
⭐Penguin noun function popper activity. Tape the penguin on a poster board. Use a popper toy to work on explaining the noun’s function and other attributes.
⭐Cheat sheet instructions for instructional aides and teachers for the sensory bin and penguin noun function popper activity.
⭐Who Stole the Penguin’s Fish? Wh-question game with printables and sentence frames.
⭐Penguin preposition activity with sentence frames.
⭐Cheat sheet for instructional aides and teachers for Who Stole the Penguin’s Fish? game and the penguin preposition activity.
⭐Google Slides: Included in this lesson plan guide is a digital Google Slide presentation that allows students to practice answering wh-questions, learn about penguins, and generate sentences about penguins.
Need more themed push-in language activities? Here are some more themes that will help you save time planning:
• Apple Themed Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide
• Back To School Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide
• Camping Push-In Language Lesson Guide
• Fall Season PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides BUNDLE
• Fall/Autumn PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guide for SLPs
• Gingerbread Man PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides
• Ice Cream Themed Push-In Language Lesson Plan Guide
• Pirate Themed PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides For SLPs
• Pumpkin Themed PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guides
• Snowman Themed PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guide
Want all of these push-in language lesson plans? You can get them in a BUNDLE and save 10%
• PUSH-IN Language Lesson Plan Guide BUNDLE #1
Looking for more penguin and winter themed resources for your caseload? Have lessons that keep your students engaged and working on their goals:
• Penguin Match Ups For Speech Therapy
• Mitten Match Up Winter Sensory Bin For Articulation, Language & Social Skills
• Winter Themed Print N' Go Speech & Language Activities
• Winter Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Winter Wonderland Social Pragmatics Pack
• Winter Sensory Bin Companion For Speech & Language
• Winter Speech & Language Print N' Go for Middle School
• Snowman Craftivity For Speech & Language
Enjoy this free winter snowy picture scene to work on language skills
• Winter Snowy Day Picture scenes: An Open-ended Reinforcer Activity
**************Stay Connected With Me***********************
★BLOG ★NEWSLETTER ★FACEBOOK ★INSTAGRAM ★PINTEREST
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org