Penguins are too cute! Learning about Penguins will be TONS of fun with this Penguins Flip Flap Book® Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Penguins in this fresh and funky PENGUINS FLIP FLAP BOOK®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 P-E-N-G-U-I-N-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Penguins in this flip-flap book®
- define what a penguin is and write which penguin is their favorite
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about penguins
- complete a Penguins CAN, HAVE, ARE graphic organizer
- research 2 different types of penguins and complete two
bubble maps with their research information
- write a paragraph including a topic sentence, supporting details,
and a conclusion about one of the penguins they researched
- compare and contrast two different types of penguins
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on penguins.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Boo® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.