Also included in
- You will LOVE the 530+ coloring pages that come in this BIG SECOND SEMESTER of Winter, Spring and Summer Bundle of Fun Spring Coloring Book Pages resource! With over 530+ pages of pure coloring joy for your students and their families during this time of DISTANCE LEARNING, this PRINTABLE DISTANCE LE$44.13$55.16Save $11.03
- You will love this DISCOUNTED Coloring Pages Bundle for Back to School, Meet the Teacher, Indoor Recess, Homework, Your Treasure Box, Early Finishers, Pre-K Visits, and much, much, much more! It comes with a SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT compared to purchasing each resource separately. You will LOVE the 1,24$94.00$117.50Save $23.50
- You will LOVE the 98 coloring pages that this Christmas Coloring Pages and Penguins Coloring Pages Bundle has for your classroom. Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a COLORING BOOK for your students. Add it to your plans to compliment any Christmas or Pengui$6.48$7.20Save $0.72
- You will LOVE the 64 Winter Coloring Pages and Penguin Coloring Pages that come in this coloring pages bundle perfect for studying Winter and Penguins! Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a WINTER PENGUIN COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will AD$5.58$6.20Save $0.62
You will LOVE the 23 Penguin coloring pages that come in this Penguin coloring pages resource! You can add these 23 Adorable Penguin Coloring Pages to your plans to compliment any Penguins Unit! Perfect for your classroom or personal children's fun! Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a PENGUIN COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute Penguin graphics! Your students can also draw in a Penguin background and write about their coloring book page on the back. Use these coloring pages for all sorts of jumping off points for older students to use during their Penguin creative writing lessons! Add it to your plans to compliment any Penguin Unit! Download these 23 Penguin Coloring Book Pages for some INSTANT Penguin Coloring Joy in your home or classroom!
THESE COLORING SHEETS ARE PDFs AND YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR CLASSROOM PHONES OR TABLET APPS. SOME RECOMMENDED COLORING APPS ARE
- PAPER BY 53
- AUTODESK SKETCH BOOKS
* Free apps change frequently, please search Google Play or the Apple Store for current coloring pages apps.
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your students to have an independent Penguin coloring books at their desk for any downtime.
This Penguin resource is ALSO part of the following bundles:
Penguin Coloring Pages Descriptions
Page 1 - These Penguins are Ready to Great the Snow! This Penguin coloring page features the cutest little penguins with one standing on top of the other penguin and they are waving and holding onto the "Hello Snow!" sign! Your students will love it!
Page 2 - This Penguin is Having a Giveaway! This Penguin coloring page features an adorable penguin, with a scarf, ear muffs and a sign giving away Free Ice Cubes, because ever penguin needs ice cubes!
Page 3 - This Penguin is Bundled Up to Face the Snow! This Penguin coloring page features a sweet penguin with a big, puffy jacket and ear muffs! You kids will laugh so hard, because a penguin doesn't need a big, puffy jacket!
Page 4 - This Penguin is BIG! This Penguin coloring page features a sweet penguin just filling up the page to be colored, he loves his hat and his scarf and so will your boys and girls!
Page 5 - This Penguin is So Happy! This Penguin coloring page features a silly penguin with his flippers up in the air like he is dancing and he has the silliest face ever! Your boys and girls will also get to color in his hat and striped scarf!
Page 6 - This Penguin has His THREE Free Ice Cubes! This Penguin coloring page features a sweet, quiet penguin holding his new free ice cubes!
Page 7 - This Penguin is Ready to be Colored! This Penguin coloring page features a nice, clean outline of a penguin just waiting to be colored!
Page 8 - This Penguin is Ready for the Show to Begin! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with ice skates, a fancy scarf, and her flipper up in the air ready for the music to start and the ice show to begin!
Page 9 - This Penguin LOVES Her New Dress! This Penguin coloring page features a sweet little girl penguin with a big bow on her head and a pretty dress! She can't wait to go to school in her new penguin dress once your students color it!
Page 10 - This Penguin LOVES to Read! This Penguin coloring page features a serious penguin with glasses and a book. He is sitting down reading, "The Big Freeze" by Letti. T. Snow!
Page 11 - This Penguin is So Sneaky! This Penguin coloring page features a sneaky, little penguin, with his snow boots, snow cap, scarf, and a snowball ready to throw!
Page 12 - This Penguin is the Life of the Party! This Penguin coloring page features a cute penguin juggling three balls! Your students will love to color the penguin and his three balls that are ALL IN THE AIR!
Page 13 - This Penguin is So Small But Has a Great Big Igloo! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin on blocks of ice that spell out PENGUINS and it also has a great big igloo to color too!
Page 14 - This Penguin is So Handsome! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with ice skates, a top hat, and a lovely, little, dotted bow tie!
Page 15 - This Penguin Has a Treat! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin eating an ice cream cone!
Page 16 - This Penguin LOVES Her New Dress! This Penguin coloring page features a sweet little girl penguin with a big bow on her head and a pretty dress! She can't wait to go to school in her new penguin dress with a snowflake pocket once your students color it!
Page 17 - This Penguin Is on Vacation! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with skis and ski poles, ready to hit the slopes!
Page 18 - This Penguin is so Sassy! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with a cute scarf, with his flipper on his hip and his other flipper up in the air ready to go!
Page 19 - This Penguin is so Proud! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with his new checkered tie! He's so happy!
Page 20 - This Penguin is Marching to the Beat! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin marching to the music, can your boys and girls guess what song?
Page 21 - This Penguin is Waving Goodbye! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with his flipper in the air, ready to go home and waving goodbye!
Page 22 - This Penguin is Crazy Over His Stripes! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with a striped hat and a striped scarf! The boys and girls love coming this page and making fancy patterns!
Page 23 - This Penguin is Very Dignified! This Penguin coloring page features a penguin with a vest and bow tie, your students will love him!
Tacky the Penguin by by Helen Lester
Tacky and the Winter Games by Helen Lester
Three Cheers for Tacky by Helen Lester
Tacky and the Emperor by Helen Lester
Tackylocks by Helen Lester
Tacky in Trouble by Helen Lester
Penguin Chick by Betty Tatham
If You Were a Penguin by Florence Minor
Penguins Penguins Everywhere by Bob Barner
The Emperor's Egg by Martin Jenkins
A Penguin Year by S. Bonner
Cinderella Penguin by Janet Perlman
Cuddly Dudley by Jez Alborough
Little Penguin's Tale by Audrey Wood
Penguin Pete by Marcus Pfister
Penguin Pete, Ahoy by Marcus Pfister
Penguin Pete and Pat by Marcus Pfister
Penguin Pete's New Friends by Marcus Pfister
The Penguins Are Coming! by R. Penney
The Penguin (Animal Close-Ups) by Beatrice Fontanel
Penguins (Animals of the Oceans) by Judith Hodge
These Penguin Coloring Pages are perfect for...
- Substitute teacher folders
- Fine motor skills work
- Indoor recess
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Homework packets
- Art centers
- Watercolor painting
- Story starters
- Fast finishers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Church groups
- Boy scout meetings
- Girl scout meetings
- And so much more!
*** >>> Penguin Themed Coloring Pages for Your Classroom Students or Personal Children! <<< ***
WAYS TO USE MY COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Pre-K to First Grade
- Use a coloring page as morning work to work on fine motor skills.
- Place a coloring page at a center to work on fine motor skills.
- Coloring pages are great story starters.
- Staple one or more coloring pages into your weekly homework packet for a little at home fun and joy!
- Staple all the coloring pages together for a literacy center writing journal where the students can write on the back of the left page about the picture on the right side.
Second Grade to Fifth Grade
- Coloring Pages are PERFECT for INDOOR RECESS!
- Use a coloring page as a reward for your students weekly homework packet being turned in on time.
- Use a coloring page as a story starter.
- Use a coloring page on Fun Friday if everyone finished their work on time.
- Staple one coloring page into your weekly homework packet for a little fun and joy at home!
- Staple 5 to 10 coloring pages together for a treasure box coloring book prize.
The possibilities are endless! :)
- Second Semester Bundle of Winter, Spring and Summer Coloring Pages - 530+ Pages of Coloring Book Fun
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, & Christmas Coloring Pages - A Four Pack Coloring Book Bundle with 203 Pages of Holiday Fun
*** Teacher Feedback Idea for My Coloring Pages ***
Regina shares a great idea, let your student PAINT these!
How fun Regina, thank you for sharing!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
Regina Phelps, "These were amazing!!!!! The kids loved coloring and painting them through out the week and really enjoyed the characters."
♥♥♥Thank you Regina for such great feedback!♥♥♥
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Sub Tub for morning work, let the substitute teacher have a few minutes to read your plans while the children color!
- Catherine F. said: Thank you! Another adorable product!
- Kendra G. said: Great for art centers, sub plans or rainy day activities!
- April Buckley said: Thank you. My students really enjoyed coloring these pictures.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Special Permission for the graphics in the Color For Fun series has kindly been granted by the following artists. I invite you to follow their blogs and TPT Stores with the links below.