Penguins Glyph - Winter Activities: Wow a 3D penguin! This fun and engaging activity takes very little prep time. All you need is standard copy paper, scissors, glue and crayons!
Students will answer penguin related questions and color their penguin based on their answers. Then they will cut out their penguin, glue it into a cylinder shape and you will have a class set of adorable penguin figures that you can display anywhere in your classroom. To extend this activity, students can analyze the penguins and record their results on the provide tally and total worksheet.
This product can be purchased as part of our Penguin Activities Value Pack
for a savings of 58%!
This product is a PDF file with 6 printable pages as well as full color photo instructions.
The printable pages are:
- a student copy of the Penguin Glyph coloring page
- a student copy of the Penguin Glyph Legend with questions and instructions
- a display copy of the Penguin Glyph Legend. Display this with the completed penguins so students and guests will know what data the penguins represent.
- a student copy tally sheet to record the results
- a reduced size Penguin Glyph coloring page. Use this version if you want the activity to go a bit faster. You could also re-size the full page Penguin Glyph to any size that you want.
- a full color version of the Penguin Glyph coloring page that you can use as you see fit.
The entire product can be viewed in the downloadable preview.
You may like my other Winter Activities:
Winter Activities PowerPoint Games for any subject!
Penguins Writing Paper
Coordinate Graphing Penguins Activity
Winter Math Color-by-Code 3D Characters: Penguins, Snowman, Polar Bear, Owl
Winter Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
Penguins Color, Count and Graph Activity
Penguins Activities Value Pack