This is a fun math center that will help your students practice counting coins. Students will count how many coins each penguin is holding and then find the matching label to put on the penguin's belly.
Pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters are included in many different arrangements from 2 cents to 100 cents.
Also included are some blank penguin templates for you to use in any way you desire and two cute penguin crafts.
Table of Contents:
- 36 Penguin money cards featuring 6 different penguins
- Student recording sheet
- Answer Key
- 6 colored pages of blank penguins to adapt for use with any lesson
- Black and white penguin copy
- Penguin money cut and paste craft
- Penguin cotton ball simple craft template
This is perfect for any winter money unit!