Pennsylvania Interactive Notebook Activities Student Workbook, Differentiated Interactive Reading Activities for any Picture Book of Benjamin Franklin with ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage (answer Key included).
Pennsylvania Interactive Notebook Activities Student Workbook
Click the green preview button above to see what's inside!
★ ☆ ★ This thematically-based, 178-page authentic interactive Pennsylvania bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION and includes our Benjamin Franklin ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage! ★ ☆ ★
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Our Pennsylvania Interactive Activities includes differentiated interactive activities!
Interactive Notebook Activities Include:
Table Of Contents:
Section A: Teacher Notes
Section B: Vocabulary (Word Work)
Section C: Famous Figures
Section D: Places/Landmarks/Symbols
Section E: Geography
Section F: History
Section G: Innovations/Inventions
Section H: Culture
Section I: Government
Section J: Sports
Section K: Miscellaneous Melting Pot
You May Also Be Interested in Our Colonial America Interactive Activities with Test Prep & Primary Source Packet
Makes a GREAT State and/or Colonial Era-related bulletin board!
Benjamin Franklin Interactive Notebook Differentiated Reading Activities:
This Product is Designed to:
• includes links to YouTube to view Benjamin Franklin read-alouds
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion on different ways people celebrate winter holidays
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Higher Order Thinking Questions embedded throughout
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's purpose
• Cause and Effect
• Science Connection: Weather and Inventions
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Hands-On Art Focus Activities
• Historical Research
• Writing Activities
• Map Skills
• Math Connection Activity: The $100 Bill
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Higher Level thinking Questions embedded throughout
• Enrichment activities for high fliers
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
...and much, much
You May Also Want to Check Out Our The Civil War Lesson Plans with Interactive Notebook Activities MEGA Unit Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2018