This CLICK and DO activity page asks the students to look at the history, meaning and traditions around Pentecost Sunday. It has 7 hyperlinks including links to
* a fun 2 min explanation of what the day means
* how to say Pentecost in other languages
* actual Bible passage with related questions.
* dates of Pentecost in the past and future
* an online jigsaw puzzle
* traditions and customs
* explanation of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
It is a self directed lesson, proving learning activities at each click. Ideal for middle school students who require a little more than a colour-in page or word search.
If you like this activity, perhaps you would like to look at ....
Let's Learn about Pope Francis