Kids love Pentominoes! These appealing tetris-like shapes are fun to work with and great for developing those all-important spatial skills. These puzzles are made to be used with pentomino shapes. If you don't have a class set of plastic ones, I've included a template so you can make your own. Also, even though I've used a little bit of color, these pages print out fine in grayscale.
Contents of this set include:
• An introduction with ideas for use and a couple of great internet resources.
• 2 introductory puzzle pages that allow students to record their solutions on small grids.
• 4 pages with one-inch grid puzzles so that children can solve their puzzles directly on the grids - great for younger kids.
• 1 Super Challenge page with puzzles that will challenge even adults.
• Pentomino templates for one-inch square pentominoes, which is the standard size (2 pages).
• Task Card Category
• Context Clues Grades 3-4
• Figurative Language
• Parts of Speech Set 2
• Brain Breaks
Product download information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT
by clicking here for file infomation
by clicking here for corrected printing
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.