The People of History Project is truly one of the best days of the year at our school. Students research, dress up, and act as a historical person in front of other students, teachers, and community members! Everything you need to run the project is included:
* READ THIS FIRST - an overview letter of how I run the project at my school
* Project Intro Slideshow
* Project Overview Handout
* Tips, Tricks, and Reminder Handouts
* Banned List Example Sheet
* Biography Web Template
* Project Day Check-Off Chart
* Community Letter Example
* MLA Formatting How-To, Practice, and Reminder Sheets
* 'Needs' Sign-Up Sheet
* Harlem Shake Video Example
* Several Photo Examples of Actual Projects!
* Poster Rubric
* Newsletter Rubric
* Role-Play Rubric
Many of my students take my class because of this project. It is a wonderful experience for all involved and has become a yearly project over 15 years running! I don't know why I took so long to put this on TPT! With these files, most of your work is done! Enjoy!
I have a super Wonders of the World 3D Project
too! It's one of the best projects of the year!