This activity can easily be differentiated to meet students' special learning needs.
* Print out the frames that you will need dependent upon the age of your students and their developmental level (0-5, 0-10, or 0-20).
* When using 10 frames children can count the peppermint candy graphics in each frame.
* Students can also use real peppermint candies and match to the graphics when working on one to one correspondence.
Don’t forget to remind students that we never, ever eat our math manipulatives!
* Blank ten frames are provided to represent zero, but can be used when counting manipulatives and creating sets as well.
* Also included is a "I Can Count" rubric should you use the activity as a work sample.
* Be sure to take a digital photo of the students performing the activity; photos provide great documentation!
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!