THEME: Bears and Bees
LINE TYPE: Primary
FILE TYPE: PDF + Poster (PPT and PDF)
6 TYPES OF PAPER:
1. Horizontal - Without Rubric
2. Horizontal - With Rubric
3. Horizontal - With Picture Box
4. Vertical - Without Rubric
5. Vertical - With Rubric
6. Vertical - With Picture Box
*14 Different Characters/Designs *
* 84 Pages in ALL*
Peppy Pencil Writing Paper is designed to help ALL students improve their writing skills in a fun way. Some students are intimidated with writing or slower with their skills. And some are less excited. When I used systematic, cute, and thematic papers it made ALL the kids at every level excited to write, and the lessons more memorable. Slumpy and low pencils become PEPPY! It also makes things a lot more easy on you!
Peppy Pencil Pages are themed, so you can match them with your lessons. Also, Students love to choose their own characters and designs and color in the characters after they are done writing.
Peppy Pencil Pages include a 5-star grading system paper option. Students can color each star on the checklist after they finish their work.
*BONUS: A 5 star system poster is included with a ready-made rubric. You can use this, or make your own rubric (editable PPT file included). You can hang this as a poster in the class so students can all see it, and also hand out the black and white version for students to keep and refer to in their writing journals!
* Writing Journals: Students have fun writing on thematic paper and the variety of paper options keeps them motivated.
* Alphabet Practice
* Sight Word Practice
* Thematic Lessons
* Phonics Time
* Individual Work, Early Finisher
* Write sentences
* Write a short story
* Sharing Time
* Morning Work: Hand out the papers and have a sentence or word/words on the board when the students come in. Students can practice their writing or words.
* Use in conjunction with thematic lessons (i.e.: books, my body, farm animals, community helpers, etc)
* Spelling Practice
* Writing Practice
* Vocabulary and New Words
Thank you and happy teaching!