This activity includes 6 PARCC type questions with answers over 7th grade percentages 7.RP.3
The activity is themed for Halloween as an activity called "Math or Treat!"
To math or treat:
1. Make multiple copies of each card - or laminate the cards and have students complete on another sheet.
2. Set up baskets with the corresponding letters: S, P, I D, E, R with various Halloween treats.
3. Pass out a card to each student.
4. Students complete the card and check with the teacher.
5. When students have a correct answer, they can collect a treat from their corresponding bin.
6. You can decide how many cards each student is allowed to solve. If you would like them to solve all 6 cards, you could have them "Math or Treat" with a brown lunch bag.