- Are you looking for a highly engaging, hands-on resource for your kinesthetic learners? This 16 piece cut and paste activity will give students a chance to have some fun while practicing their math skills. I have also included a 9 piece version for differentiation. After cutting out all the pieces,
- Are you looking for a highly engaging, no prep, math resource for your students who love to draw? This nine problem solve and sketch activity gives students a way to incorporate drawing into their math practice! There are nine-word problems that students can use a percent equation or proportion to s
- Have you ever wanted to introduce a skill to your students before actually teaching it? Discovery sheets/banners are just what you need! I have included both a printable PDF version as well as a Google Slides™ version of this resource. The print copy is in the shape of a banner and when completed ca
- Are you looking for a highly engaging, no prep coloring resource to supplement a lesson on solving percent proportions? This activity sheet gives students a chance to have a little fun with math by also incorporating art. PLUS there are two different pictures available! This resource includes a pict
- Are you looking for engaging activities for traditional and virtual learning, in 7th-grade math!? This mega activity bundle is THE RESOURCE for you! By purchasing, you will receive all activities created for 7th grade math proportional relationships and percent operations units! From coloring, drawi$58.00$88.25Save $30.25
- Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to teach a lesson on percent proportions and percent equations? This is THE RESOURCE for you!! I've included EVERYTHING your students will need plus so much MORE to cover the skills. Oh, and did I mention almost every resource in this bundle includes both a$8.00$11.50Save $3.50
- This highly engaging bundle includes EVERYTHING you will need and MORE to teach a unit on percent operations. There are a total of 6 lessons included: - Lesson 1: Percent of a Number- Lesson 2: Percent Proportions and Equations- Lesson 3: Percent of Change and Error- Lesson 4: Tax, Tip, Markup, and$49.00$77.25Save $28.25
- Bundle Description
Are you looking for engaging activities to supplement a lesson on percent proportions and equations? This activity pack is THE RESOURCE for you! From coloring, drawing, cutting, and gluing there are a variety of activities to choose from. Oh, and did I mention 3/4 of the activities also include a Google Slides™ version for distance or virtual learning!
PRINT AND GOOGLE SLIDES™ VERSIONS:
• A 10 problem coloring page - two picture options available (one is Fall themed)
• puzzle activity - 9 and 16 piece versions included
• 6 discovery sheets
• A 9 problem solve and sketch activity (word problems)
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★Links to additional activity packs:★
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK, you are earning TPT credit that you can use to make additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
>>> CLICK HERE <<< to become a follower. ☺
LET'S CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.