Percent Proportions are a major focus of this introduction to percent applications. This introduction to percent applications includes notes, activities, exit tickets, homework, and a quick write. These materials will engage kids as they learn about this important math concept. Answer keys are included.
(1) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals. Focuses on the percent proportion and using bar diagrams to solve percent application problems.
(2) Collaborative activities: These activities support the main lesson and give students the opportunity to learn while having fun!
(3) Exit ticket: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(4) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(5) Quick write: percent application error analysis
(6) Ten multiple-choice problems to assess understanding of percent proportions.
Each purchase of Introduction to Percent Applications is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee is not permitted to upload this product to the Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved