Also included in
- This middle school proportions and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when solving proportions and percents.The 7 resources include:one word problem unit rate $100,000 Pyramid activityone ratio and ratio tables find the pattern activityone word problem solving propo$18.80$23.50Save $4.70
- This middle school scrambled answers bundle will give your students lots of practice finding prime factorization with exponents, multiplying and dividing fraction word problems, and solving percent proportions. In this scrambled answers activity, students solve the problems and find the answers wh$7.20$9.00Save $1.80
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Do your middle school students need practice finding the different parts of a percent proportion? Here is a fun activity that will give them lots of practice finding the percent, the part, and the whole by setting up and solving these types of problems.
This resource includes:
- 24 problems finding the part of a number, the percent of a number, and the whole
- Instructions on how to use the scrambled answers activity
- Student Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
Try these fun middle school Google Form Escape Rooms...
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©